Body pillow, pregnancy pillow, U-pillow - a beloved child has many names
Customers have been very pleased with LahjaShop's Body Pillow ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The body cushion is comfortable and soft. Filled with an environmentally friendly and clean, safe filler. Can also be used to support your back and legs, allowing you to keep your baby on a pillow or even read and relax. The body pillow offers all this: a wide headrest, acts as a pillow, supports the hips and waist, as well as the abdomen and legs. Choose from several colors.
- Large U-shaped pillow with ergonomic design and comfortable material
- Suitable for pregnant women, mothers, those sleeping on their side or who want to sleep with a "partner"
- Can also be used as a back cushion, soft against which you lie
- Sturdy on many points, eg legs
- The contents are protected by a zipper that can be removed if necessary or "fluffed" for the most comfortable configuration - you can also add more padding if you even want a harder cushion. Refill is not included.
- Curvy, so helps keep your feet apart naturally
- Size: 70 x 130cm
The package includes: One body pillow, all of which are also made of cotton and filled with A-class quality polyester fiber. The pillow is not too hard and the looseness is normal as the pillowcase is a bit bigger than the pillow itself.
Pillowcase: 130 x 70 cm
Pillow: 115 x 55 cm
Pillowcases depending on the version: 100% cotton, velvet.
Please note that during transport, the product is packed airtight and thus compressed - you should iron the included pillowcase with low heat to even out. The filling will also fit the fluff - be careful not to tear the outer shell of the pillow. Recommended max. 175cm for people. Product stuffing in the pillows with additional filling.
The body pillow looks like this when one thin Familon pillow is added to it for extra strength. So the pillow gets quite sturdy when you put more filling in it. The pillow has room for maneuver because pregnant women can use it more easily and the pillow can only be turned loosely into different positions, for example under the head or behind the back and in the lap, even when on the sofa.