Kill spores, a lot of bacteria and viruses, dust mites and even some mold and fungus spores - easily and quickly! Irradiate the desired surface with 2W powerful UV (ultraviolet) light. Due to its effectiveness, it should not be used on pets or people, but is suitable for baby toys, for example, in complete safety. Studies show how UV light kills the majority (about 99%) of various bacteria and viruses. Now we offer an easy and convenient solution with this wireless UV light. Clean the surface of the phone, keypads, remote controls, baby toys, door handles, countertops, even textiles with this device. All you have to do is irradiate the desired object for 20 seconds and you're done. You can also treat the bed with a mattress, blankets and pillows - while killing dust mites. (Cleaning the entire bed may take a little longer, as one area should be irradiated for 20s) UV rays destroy the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, making them unable to reproduce and eventually killing them.
Works at home, in the office, on the go - this is also easy to carry around. Maintain cleanliness and hygiene safely!
NOTE. Do not irradiate with humans or pets. Also, do not stare at the light directly.
Power supply: 400mA / 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Weighs only: 130g.